Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Activity 2 : School strike for climate

Day 2 : Tuesday 24th December
Activity 2 : School strike for climate

On the 27th of September I was apart of the climate change strike that happened in Auckland. When reading from the site I was pretty familiar with everything but the 3 things I found out were their demands. They asked that :

1. No new coal, oil and gas projects, including the Adani mine.
2. 100% renewable energy generation & exports by 2030
3. Fund a just transition & job creation for all fossil-fuel workers & communities.














That's a photo of me putting an empty bottle in our "recycling box". We have a recycling box where we put in all our recyclable rubbish, I usually help out with separating the rubbish around the help and when the box is full we empty it out into the recycling bin.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Kia ora Limi,

Sounds like you know a lot about initiatives that the government can do to help the climate! I really impressed. What do you or your family do to try help the environment? For me, I always make sure I responsibility recycle at home.

Nga mihi
Erica

Anonymous said...

Hej Limiteti,

Well colour me impressed! How was the strike??

I find those to be great demands! What about you?

Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment