Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Activity 1 : The right to vote

Day 3 : Wednesday 25th December - Women's rights
Activity 1 : The right to vote

















The lovely, beautiful and amazing young woman you see in the photo above is me. I feel like the government should replace Kate Sheppard's photo with mine because I have a really cute smile, I suit the light blue colour of the $10 dollar note, I'm also very nice and funny. I know that I have not done anything well and amazing like Kate Sheppard to earn the opportunity to have my face on a $10 dollar bill (or any money note), but its nice to dream.

- Merry Christmas everyone

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Love the post Limi! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Erica said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

I love this post! It's very empowering. Keep up the fantastic work, and try comment on other blogs if you can!

Nga mihi
Erica

Anonymous said...

Hello Limiteti,

You seem like such a delight omg. It's nice to dream. Who knows, you might actually end up on a dollar note. No one can know what will exactly happen in the future!!


Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment