Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 1: Rugby Superstars - Day 3

Day 3 : Wednesday 18th December - Team Players
Activity 1 : Rugby Superstars

Summer Learning Journey
If I was a superhero
Limi's story


If I was a superhero and had to choose 3 super powers of my choice it would be very easy. One superpower I would choose would have to be invisibility (the power to go invisible), I would want that super power because it would help me when sneaking up on "bad guys", giving me the advantage to capture them with ease. Another superpower I would have would be to read minds, I would have this superpower so that when questioning "bad guys" I would know if the person is lying or not, and the last superpower I would have, would to have super speed. I would want super speed because if I was chasing after "bad guys" I would be able to catch up to them really fast.

Super powers:
1. Invisibility
2. Read minds
3. Super speed

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Hi Limi, Mrs Collins here again...Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Hej Limiteti,

Ooo this are some niffty superpowers! What if the person you were interogating knew you could read minds and so they thought up a lie and have just been sitting there repeating it in their head? How would you combat a problem like that?

Looking forward to your response!
- Riiana

Post a Comment