Pages

Thursday 26 December 2019

Activity 1 :Guiding principle

Day 4 : Thursday 26th December - Indigenous rights
Activity 1 : Guiding principle

















In my poster i was sure to add the Maori and English versions of the Whakatuaki . I also created a simple family tree, travelling from my grandparents to me (none of my siblings or my parents siblings were included). I dont know too much about my family tree but I went back as far as I could to show where some of my strengths and talents came from. I also added in some online photos of the older generations passing down some skills to the young ones, for example a father and grandfather teaching son/grandson to fish.

Link to poster : Poster

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Nice family tree Limi - what have you learnt about where you come from... and where are you going?

Anonymous said...

Hej Limiteti,

Lovely poster!! I like how you added in images showing the older generation passing down skills to the younger generation. What do you think the whakatuaki means?

Sincerely,
Riiana

Post a Comment