Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 2: Defying the odds

Day 3 : Wednesday 18th December
Activity 2 : Defying the odds

Summer learning journey
Interview
Limi's story


If I able to interview any basketball play of my choice I would want to interview Lamelo Ball. Playing for the Illawarra hawks, Lamello Ball is a very famous basketball player, with over 5 million Instagram followers he is not only a basketball player but an influencer as well. If I was given the chance to interview him I would ask him these 5 questions. the first question would be "what inspired you to become a basketball player", the second would be "if you were to choose any other career pathway, what would it be?". Then I would ask "if you were able to switch your current team, what team would you switch to?", my fourth question would be "are you planning on leaving the basketball industry any time soon?", and for my final question I would ask him "what are 3 things you believe people need to be successful.

My 5 Questions:

1. What inspired you to become a basketball player
2. If you were to choose any other career pathway, what would it be?
3. If you were able to switch you current team, what team would you switch to?
4. Are you planning on leaving the basketball industry any time soon?
5. What are 3 things you believe people need to be successful.

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Hi Limi, I really like the narrative you shared about defying the odds and how you can then support others through motivation... what motivates you? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Talofa lava Limi!

I enjoyed reading your questions! I especially enjoyed reading the fifth one as that made me start thinking as well. What 3 things do YOU believe people need in order to be successful?

Sincerely,
Riiana

Post a Comment