Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Activity 2 : Leading by example

Day 5 : Friday 27th December
Activity 2 : Leading by example

Image result for rugby ball

The random act of kindness I did was help these little boys get their ball from the deep side of the pool. Today I went to the pools and while I was there I met two little boys trying to swim to the deep end to get their rugby ball. I ended up telling them it was too dangerous for them to try (because I could see that they did not know how to swim) and get the ball. I then proceeded to swim over and get the rugby ball and give it to the boys. They were very happy and grateful and I also felt happy and proud that I was able to help them out today. 

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

RAK's are great...everybody is a winner! This Christmas I gave a food hamper and several presents as RAK's to people who weren't expecting them...but really needed them. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

That's the cool thing about helping others, you still end up being rewarded with that feeling of joy. Kudos to you for lending a helping hand!!

Good job!!
- Riiana

Post a Comment