Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Activity 1 : Everyday heroes

Day 5 : Friday 27th December - Humanitarian heroes
Activity 1 : Everyday heroes 

Image result for nsw fires 

ways we could support the people who are affected by the fires in New South Wales (Australia) is:

1. hold a fundraiser and send all the money to the people affected
2. get them basic necessities like toothpaste and soap (ect), so they don't need to worry about simple necessity when they lost everything.
3. make comfort food baskets. filled with lots of foods and drinks for the families to eat.
4. Gather gift cards to send. gift cards for foods, clothes and even furniture (for when they get another house)
5. Write a sympathy letter to the family

(I made a simple poster because I was not able to make a video/voice recording : poster )
(I was not able to make a video or voice recording due to my netbook being broken and no available devices for me to film/record on)

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Hi Limi, Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani again commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the DLO you shared about everyday heroes...I'm so pleased that the Australian government is going to "pay" the volunteer firefighters now. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Hej Limiteti,

Sorry I know I have said this before but I can not get over how creative you are!! Your DLO is designed beautifully, and the photos and fonts you've picked fit well together!!!

Unfortunate that you weren't able to make a recording but it was still enjoyable to read! Those are some great ideas to help out Australian victims of the fires.

Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment