Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Activity 1: National Treasure - Day 5

Day 5 : Friday 20th December - Against the odds
Activity 1 : National Treasure

Image result for what do you treasure

When thinking of things that I treasure many things do come to mind, but if I was only to choose 3 it wouldn't be very hard to pick. I treasure many materialistic things, like my phone and PlayStation but the main one would have to be my "overall excellence award 2019" that I received during a camp I went to in March this year (2019). This award was given to basically the overall best student at camp, and although being in a large group of 30 they chose to give the award to me which was a real honour. Another thing I treasure would have to be my netbook. I treasure my netbook because its the key to my learning. It might sound strange that my netbook is the key to my learning, but now that my school is basically a technology based school, its hard for me to do work when i don't have my netbook (even with the provided computers). The last thing I treasure is nothing materialistic, its the thing that fills my heart with so much joy and makes me feel so safe and secure. That thing would have to be my family. I love and treasure my family just as much as they love and treasure me, they have been a big help to the person I have become today and without them I don't think I would be typing this.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Great blog post Limi - but if you could only pick ONE, which would it be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Limi said...

Kia Ora Mrs,

If I was to only choose one it would be my family. I love my family and I don't think I would give them up for any award or device.

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

Aww I loved reading the reasons behind your answers. As the years go on a lot of schools have become technology based so not being able to lose your device could possibly hinder your learning a bit.

I enjoyed reading this post!
- Riiana :D

Post a Comment