Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Activity 1 : Playing favourites - Day 1

Day 1 : Monday 23rd December - Taking the lead
Activity 1 : Playing favourites
















My top 5 favourite things to do might seem a little boring to most people but I love them very much. The top 5 favourite things I like to do is eat, sleep, listen to music, go on the netbook and hang out with friends. I like eating because it makes me happy and gives me lots of energy throughout the day. I love sleeping because it not only helps with my looks but after a good night sleep it makes me feel like a brand new person when I wake up. I also love to listen to music because its like the key to another world, when I listen to music it helps me stay calm and happy which is a big help now that I'm in college. Going on my netbook is also one of my favourite things to do because I not only get to do work on it but I also get to watch movies and just have some "me" time (talking to friends, watching YouTube videos ect). Hanging out with friends also makes me happy, but thats not the only reason why I love it. Its one of my favourite things to do because we always seem to create amazing and funny memories which makes life really great.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

If you could only pick ONE favourite which would it be Limi? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Limi said...

Hi Mrs,

Its really hard to only choose one but I think it would have to be listening to music. To me music really is the key to another world! yes I will also be sure to keep blogging over the school holidays.

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

Sleeping is one of the best things ever!! Nice collage! How did you make it?

Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment