Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Activity 2 : Influences

Day 1 : Monday 30th December
Activity 2 : Influences

Image result for youtube

If I was to ever create a YouTube channel I don't think I would post certain types of videos. I think my channel would be filled of many funny and random videos. Vlogs of my day, me trying something new or even me eating foods (which is what many people are into these days). The main thing I would make sure everyone knows about my YouTube channel is, is that it is a family friendly channel made for fun and memories to be shared and watched.

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Great foundations for a youtube channel Limi - I like that it is a family friendly channel made for fun and memories to be shared and watched. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Talofa lava Limiteti,

What a great meaning behind your YT channel! I would totally watch your videos if you were to ever make a YouTube channel!!

Ooo a mukbang! Are you interested in mukbangs?

Nga mihi,
Riiana

Post a Comment