Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Activity 3 : Need for speed

Day 3 : Wednesday 1st January
Activity 3 : Need for speed




















This is my "speedy vehicle", I designed it to look like a normal bike but really its the fastest thing ever created. It's made from special metals found from the planet Pluto (also known as the dwarf planet). The special metal becomes hard and firm when not used, but when in use it becomes as light as air and moves faster than light. Its also got boosters at the back to add to the speed (it makes me go 2x faster when in use). The yellow bit in the middle is how I activate my bike, making its that only I can use it (its got my special butt print). Also when I pick up the bike by the seat (yellow bit) it all comes together and folds itself into the seat, and when pressed twice it will pop open and come together as the bike.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Awesome creation - and the specific butt print made me laugh! You should check out a VESPA...I can see you riding around G.I on one of those in the future Limi! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Daniel said...

Hi Limiteti

Your vehicle looks awesome. I like how you added boosters to the back to make it go even faster. I also like how you came up with a material that your speedy vehicle is made from. It would be super cool to ride a bike that has metals from the planet Pluto! Keep up the awesome work.

Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hej Limiteti,

As I have stated in a previous comment you are creative!! I have yet to see someone use materials from another planet!! Kudos to you. Using a buttprint sounds like an interesting feature.

I'm trying to refrain from having my whole comment be about everything your bike can do lmao.

One thing before I finish, lovely drawing!

Ka pai
- Riiana

Post a Comment