Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Activity 1 : The world of hip hop

Day 5 : Friday 10th January
Activity 1 : The world of hip hop

Image result for the royal family dance crew 2019

Personally I love the Royal family dance crew, I've always found their dances to be very different and cool in many ways, but I do think that there was some things that they should of changed. For starters I really do feel like the pink was an odd choice of colour, to me the females look like they are life-sized highlighters and the boys look like they have bright leather cushions on their chest. I also found it difficult to really see each dancer individually while they danced (which might of been their goal but i wouldn't know). I also found some of their dance moves very funny and odd, for example like when they had some of the girl hang from the boys necks like a chain, I couldn't help but find it amusing. Although I really loved the songs that they had chosen, from watching their previous dances it really is something they would dance to and not only do they dance well to that sort of music but the songs themselves were really good. Another thing I like was how in-sync they were, I really do think it made them look amazing and united like a true Royal Family.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

LOL - highlighters and cushions, you made me go back and watch again Limi and I could SO see what you were implying! I remember some hip hop dance at G.I - maybe it was for sports camp? Keep blogging.

Erica said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

Thank you for posting another great post, ka pai!

I really enjoy watching the Royal Family dance as well, they are all so incredibly talented. I like the images you inserted too - is that the dance moves you find popular right now? I have to ask, do you do dancing at all? Because I think you would really love it if you haven't tried!

Also, you made me laugh about the colour choice they made. I wonder if they'll use another bright colour for their next performances!

Nga mihi
Erica

Anonymous said...

Hello Limiteti,

Your descriptions of what the dancers looked like while wearing the costumes made me laugh. To be honest it looks like the boys are wearing keyboards.

If you had to rate their performance out of 10, what would you give it?

Sincerely,
Riiana

Post a Comment