Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

Activity 1 : Ministry of inspiration

Day 5 : Friday 3rd January
Activity 1 : Ministry of inspiration 

Image result for underwater robotics

If our school ever offered up an underwater robotics club I would love to sign up!. At my school we were offered up a number of extra curricular activity's, one of them being "robotics". It may not be underwater robotics but I feel as though it has given me a taste of what "underwater robotics" would be like, but just a bit different. I loved my robotics club and I even competed in a competition with my school, although it was not for the competition but more for the fun and experience. Robotics unfortunately clashed with my sports so I had to let one go and I chose to finish robotics, but all the time I spent programming the bots and making them move were really the best, also after watching the video it made me miss the feeling I got while controlling the bot.

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Maybe you could look for an afterschool robotics club - I know Te Oro run some - go check them out! Keep blogging, and commenting on others to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes, and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Hej Limiteti! (Hej is Danish for hello)

That's cool that your school has a robotics club. It's unfortunate that you had to leave. What kind of competitions were held?

Sincerely,
Riiana

Post a Comment