Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Activity 3 : Girl power

Day 2 : Tuesday 7th January
Activity 3 : Girl power

Image result for jennifer lawrence goofy

The role model I choose was none other than Jennifer Lawrence. Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actor and person. I choose her as the role model I wanted to talk about because shes a very down to earth person and to me that is a quality that any role model should have. when I say "down to earth" I mean that she is not fake, and to me that I something I look up to. Jennifer is not only a very amusing person but she makes sure to say what she wants (even if its wrong or a little silly). I also look up to her because she is very beautiful and not only that, shes not afraid to show it. I love how confident she is and I love how far she's come in life, she pushed past all the negative things people said about her and now she had many amazing movies to show for her success, like The hunger games. Jennifer Lawrence is a very kind, funny but most of all inspirational person, the energy she gives out just fills me with joy and the way she carries herself is something I really look up to.

2 comments:

SLJ Manaiakalani Cluster said...

Kia ora Limiteti

Look at how far you've come! You're SO close to finishing the programme - wow - I've not seen a high school student finish this programme before so it'll definitely be a first for me! Have you completed the programme before at your previous school?

Jennifer Lawrence - nice pick! You're right, she's a really wonderful role model and I understand completely what you mean when you say that she's down to earth - I've seen a couple of interviews with her and she is SO silly but doesn't care what anyone thinks of that, which is a quality that I too admire. She's also an incredibly talented actress and has come so far in such a short period!

Looking forward to congratulating you when you finish the programme :)

Ngā mihi
Jordan

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

Reading about how Jennifer Lawrence has impacted you inspires me in a way. Like, from what you have stated, she has overflowing confidence and that's something I strive to achieve.

Sincerely,
Riiana

Post a Comment