Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

Activity 2 : iMoko

Day 4 : Thursday 2nd January
Activity 2 : iMoko

Image result for hauora

Hauora has 4 dimensions, mental and emotional (one), physical (two), spiritual (three) and social (four). For all these 4 dimensions I choose to do different things to keep my well-being strong and healthy. My methods for keeping my mental and emotional well-being strong is to always think positive, because I know that my thought will affect the way i feel emotionally (towards something). For my physical well-being I always try to be active and do sports, to strengthen my ability to move. I also like to honour my values and the things I believe in (e.g god and my cultural practices). For my social well-being I like to talk and bond with my family and friends. Most importantly I like to take some time alone and listen to music, to just care and focus on myself.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Taking time for yourself is SO important Limi...and remember it's OK not to be OK - just make sure you have that person you can depend on. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Daniel said...

Hi Limiteti

Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. Like you mentioned, it is important to keep all four 'walls' of hauora strong, so that you remain healthy in all aspects of life. Just curious, which one do you think is the most important 'wall'? Keep up the good work.

Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hej Limiteti,

Taking some time for yourself is absolutely okay! Don't feel like you have to give that up for anyone or anything.

You've just reminded me that I need to move around some more, phew.

Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment