Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Activity 3 : The diary of Anne Frank

Day 1 : Monday 6th January
Activity 3 : The diary of Anne Frank

Image result for thinking of what to write girl

Dear diary,

Today is the 29th of July 2019. This is my first, of hopefully many more diary entries. Today was my birthday and I was had the most extraordinary day. I was met with smiles and hugs when waking up, from my brothers, sister and parents, which was really cool and amazing too see because it is something they do not usually do. Before I left to school my dad gave me some money which made my birthday more that 10 times better. Going to school I saw my friend Angelica (aka : Jell), she greeted me with warm hugs, a big smile and her whole bag full of lollies.... JUST FOR ME, it was about 9 o'clock in the morning and my day had already been made!, I was so happy and I didn't know how anything could get any better. My day carried on and with every "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" came a big smile and hug straight after that. I spent my lunch with the most important people to me and made plans to meet up with my best friends after school. When school came to an end I was so excited to go home because I couldn't wait to stay over at my friend house. Little did I know that some of my FAVOURITE cousins were coming over. Nafe and Nevaeh came over, brought me gifts and stayed with me until I had to leave to go to Kuraias house, the time we spent waiting, aka making tik toks and silly videos was the best. When I went to my best friends house I didn't want to seem rude so I just stuck with her until she told me to go into her room to place my bag down. They (her and her sister) took my phone and secretly recorded me as I went inside the room. They had done up the WHOLE ROOM, balloons, food, movies, lollies and chocolate, just everything I wanted and more. I always told them about how my dream birthday would just for me to be chilling with my important friends and family and snacking it out while watching movies. it was one of the most amazing nights and Im so glad that it happened. They then gave me a book that they got almost EVERYONE in my year group to sign!!!, it was so amazing and great that I cried. I had, had the best night and birthday of my life and I spent it with the most important people to me, it may not have been much but in the end I wouldn't have changed anything. Goodnight Diary.

(I know that this might not sound so extraordinary to many of you but to me, it not only touched my heart but my soul as-well, it made me feel loved and wanted by my friends and family, but it really was a very extraordinary day for me)

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Great diary entry Limi - and what awesome friends you have to make you feel EXTRA special on your birthday and beyond! Keep doing what your doing on the SLJ Limi - you're doing a great job for TC!

Daniel said...

Hi Limiteti

Great job on this activity! Your diary entry is great. I wish I got that pampered on my birthday :(. It sounds like you would have had an amazing time. What type of birthday cake is your favorite? Personally I love chocolate mudcakes. Keep up the awesome work!

Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hey Limiteti,

This does sound like an extraordinary day! While reading this I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Wanting to spend an important day with important people is okay!! WHat are your favourite movies?

Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment