Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Activity 1 : Nanogirl

Day 3 : Wednesday 1st January - Inventive Inventors
Activity 1 : Nanogirl

Image result for tiny house nz

If I was to ever have the chance to live in a little house I don't think I would take that opportunity. Watching the little tours of each house was really cool and fun but I don't think I could ever live in a space that small. I;m a very unorganised and messy type of person and if I don't think I would be able to fit all my stuff in that small space. I've grown up in small but spacious houses but nothing to that extent. Although I love the designs and how they made it so that there is more room with less space, also the fact that everything is in close distance. Although I wouldn't really like to have the toilet so close to my kitchen, and because of those reasons (and some others) I don't think I would ever live in a small house, even thought it looks so cool and fun.

- Happy New Years

2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Small house are NOT for everyone Limi - me included! Although Mr Collins and I are off to try a yurt soon! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Hello Limiteti,

Naw that's alright! Tiny houses aren't for everyone.
I can relate, I'm an unorganised person as well.

I hope you're having a great holiday!
- Riiana

Post a Comment