Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Activity 3 : Feast or famine

Day 3 : Wednesday 8th January
Activity 3 : Feast or famine

Image result for feast or famine

At this moment in my life I would 100% participate in a 20 or 40 hour famine. I personally have never been able to participate in one and was only offered the opportunity once in my life. at that time I never took the option because I couldn't ever see my self surviving for that long without eating. Although as time went on I realised that many people do 20 - 100 hours (and more) famine, but they do not have a choice. I realise now that many people are surviving everyday with hours and hours of food and if by not eating for only 20 or 40 hours gets money raised for charity, then I would definitely do it.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

The World Vision in 2020 s on 5th-7th June if you want to pop in in your calendar Limi! You don't have to give up food either...you could go without devices, water, electricity or sleeping in a bed for 40hrs - the possibilities are endless.

Anonymous said...

Hello Limiteti,

As Mrs Collins wrote, there are many alternatives for food! Knowing this, what kind of famine would you join/consider joining?

Would love to know!
- Riiana

Daniel said...

Hi Limiteti

Well done on completing this activity. I think doing a 20/40 hour famine would be a great way to help support other people that can't support themselves. It would be pretty hard not eating for that time but it will definitely be well worth it. Keep up the good work!

Daniel

Post a Comment