Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Turn of the Century (2000-2010)

Summer Learning Journey - Turn of the Century (2000-2010)

Activity 1 : Tell us what you and your family do to celebrate special events, such as birthdays.

On special occasion my family and I don't do many things when it comes to celebrations. We either eat out at a restaurant or invite the family over to have a big bbq.

Activity 2 : Tell us what you would do with $300 million dollars. How would you spend it?

If the money was given to me I would first reserve one hundred fifty million ( half ) and with half of it i would give to charities and homeless people in NZ and Africa. Then with the rest of the money I would bye land for my family in tonga, niue and in New Zealand while also taking them on a trip around the world. I would also give money to my other family members who stuck by my side and help out my family when we needed them the most. I would also take my 2 bestfriends to travel the world with me ( if they are aloud ).

Activity 3 : Take a selfie and post it on your blog.


















This selfie was taken at school ( after school ) and this photo shows one of my most favoured hobbies and it is hanging out with my best friend who I now love and treat like a sister.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Limi
Your photo looks amazing. It shows some very good lighting. How did you find theses activities??

Megan Lafferty said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

My name is Megan and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team who have been commenting on your posts this summer. It looks like you have been very busy creating some wonderful posts and I am excited to be a part of your journey.

On special occasions my family and I celebrate in a similar way to you. We often have a nice dinner, either out at a restaurant or here at home, as my Dad is an incredible cook. I don't think it is about what you do but it is about who is there to celebrate with you. It sounds like you have a supportive family, would they come and celebrate with you as well?

Wow, you sound like an incredibly generous and kind person to buy land for your family around the world. It sounds like you have quite a large extended family living here in New Zealand, Nuie, and Tonga. Do you get to see them often? I think a trip around the world with your family and friends would be absolutely incredible. This would be something I would use my money for as well. Which country would you like to go to first?

I love your selfie! The friends who are like sisters are the best friends to have. They stick around when you need them the most. Here is a photo of me and my little man so you know who you are talking too. https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPTqK1IyQBShtK8hC3aoWGQK1mq-25XpKSxcHs-

I hope you have had an incredible summer enjoy the last few days you have.

Enjoy your day,
Megan :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Limi

Awesome work. You must put alot work into these activities because they are perfect. I really like your photo. I love how you would give money to to charities and homeless people in NZ and Africa. Very thoughtful. Have a amazing holiday:)

Post a Comment