Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 3/ Activity 1/ Activity 2

Winter Learning Journey - Day 3Wild eyes

Activity 1I adopted a Kea, He is a native bird to New Zealand or also know as a mountain parrot. I named him Whiti, he loves to eat carrion, leaves, berries, nectar and insects. Whiti's species ( kea ) is a large species of parrot of the family Strigidae found in forested and alpine regions of the South Island of New Zealand. The Kea bird is a very colourful buir much like a parrot but not exactly the same. 

Activity 2I strongly believe that we should get rid of all the predators from New Zealand. I believe this because...1. Some of the predators kill our native birds, predators like possums and rats2. Rats eat people cords, go into their house and eat their things.3. All predators of New Zealand should disappear because most of them endanger our native birds.

8 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Limi

I like how you told me facts about the Kea, some facts I didn't even know. I also liked Activity 2 it was very interesting. Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

Hey Limi
Your facts are do great. Some of the facts I didnt know at all.
Great job keep it up

Unknown said...

Hi Limi!

It's great to have you blogging with us these holidays! I hope you're learning as much as I am from your journey through New Zealand!

I can tell that you have done your research about New Zealand's Kea! I love that you have given your adopted Kea a name - Whiti! How cool! What inspired you to name your Kea Whiti?

Keep up the great work Limi! I can't wait to read more of your blog and hope you'll continue on your journey around NZ!

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hi Limi!

I love that you did amazing facts about your bird. I did a Red Crowned Parakeet. Anyway I love your amazing work. Keep it up!!!

Mafi (:

Unknown said...

Hi Limi,
I really like your facts, I choose to do the morepork, but your one is really spectacular. Keep It Up!
Thanks.

daniel said...

Hello Limiteti
Good job on completing day three. I like how you decided to name you Kea. Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Nina said...

keep it on.

Central said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment