Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter learning Journey - Day 7/ Activity 1/ Activity 2

Winter Learning Journey - Day 7
Keep New Zealand beautiful!

Activity 1
1. I can start by picking up rubbish in my community or helping them in any way I can.
2. I can then start a company that gets people to throw away there rubbish like if they put there rubbish into this box then you can get a prize or you raise $20 for 3 kids in africa.
3. I can put my company's product on tv which people can see and they can buy it.

Activity 2
I really feel most relaxed when I'm in my room cozy in my blanket, listening to some nice soothing music and reading a book, if anything else I think it paradice when everything is nice calm and I can do my own thing.

6 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Limi

They way you like to relax is really amazing. Your ways of keeping New Zealand clean are out of this world. Keep up the great work and see you in term 3 :)

Unknown said...

Hey Limi!

Thanks for sharing what makes you relax! I would have to agree that being cosy in a blanket is relaxing, and I'd add being infront of the fire and watching a movie - that's what relaxes me!

Well done Limi!

Nicky

Unknown said...

Hi Limi! I love listening to music. It calms me all the time for some reason, so what do you listen to.

Anonymous said...

Hi Limiteti,
My name is Lusia and i'm a year 8 student from St Pius X Catholic School! Terrific job on taking a picture of yourself doing something relaxing! One of my favourite things is to listen to music while reading too!
I read your last posts and it's outstanding, very specific and wise responses! Keep it up!

Regards,
Lusia

Unknown said...

Hello Limi
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. What is your favrioute book to read?

daniel said...

Hello Limiteti
Good job on completing the first two activities of day seven. I also find reading relaxing. Keep up the superb work.
Daniel

Post a Comment