Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Fighting my sister poem

WALT: Write creatively on the topic from a personal experience


Success Criteria:
  • Write on topic independently
  • Follow the rules for grammar
  • Reread and edit my work


What I think:
  • I think it's okay to make mistakes, in the end looking back at the memory we will just laugh.


Fighting with my sister


I once ran into my sister's arm
She started yelling at me like an alarm.
I stared at her with an ugly face
Her breath smelt, so I needed some space


That's when the abusing begun
I wasn't going down without a fight
But I knew that I had to run


She punched me in the face
I did the same too
I was about to run
But in the wall I flew


I opened my eyes
And saw one of my nieces fighting her
The other was in the corner yelling bite her, bite her



I’ve learnt my lesson
Never mess with my sister
Or we’ll make each other so ugly

And never get a Mr

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Limiteti
I really like the way you wrote your poem. There was a little bit on rhyme going with it and there was some really good vocabulary used in your poem. Maybe you could do another amazing poem. Well done!

Unknown said...

Hi Limi,
You have wrote an interesting poem and I really like the words you have used. I like your thinking and I agree that it is okay to make mistakes as well because we can learn from them in the future, even if it might be embarrassing. Have you made any mistakes that you have regretted before? I haven't. Great work, keep it up.

Unknown said...

yes i agree that we all make mistakes. like when you wrote 'But in the wall i flew' great revising skills, also, you forgot one of the symbols in the line 'bite her, bite her'

Post a Comment