Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 2/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity

Winter Learning Journey - Day 2
New Zealand by land and sea

Activity 1
With all 3 amazing places that we visited none of them caught my eye like the walk up Rangitoto. When we were there the view from the top was so captivating. the sounds of the birds and insects as we walked up the volcano was so soothing. The sound of Nature was just so amazing.

Activity 2
1. Which place did you like the most on your trip around the world?
2. Which island would you love to visit again?
3. If you could go around the world again and you were able to take someone who would it be and why?
4. Which do you prefer sea or land and why?
5. the first day of going out to sea were you scared then why if not then why?

Bonus Activity
For this Activity I asked Moana and she said her favorite things to do outside are to...

1. Sit on the grass and admire the view
2. Listen to the sounds of nature
3. Go to the beach and sit in the water
4. Hang out with family or friends.
5. Sit in the sun

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Limi,
Fantastic work! I loved reading the activities that you put together for today's work! I am also looking forward to see more activities from you and good luck! Did you enjoy writing about today's theme?

Alicia:)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Limi

Brilliant work! I loved reading youre activities because they were very interesting. I can't wait for youre next blog post to come up. Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

Hi Limi!

Wow! I love all the wonderful adjectives you used to describe your time at Rangitoto Island! I was captivated by your writing! Well done. I have never been there and by the sounds of it, I should visit!

What would you recommend doing when I'm there?

Nicky :)

daniel said...

Hello Limiteti
Good job on these activities. The questions you would ask Laura Dekker at great. Keep up the great work.
Daniel

Post a Comment