Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 5/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity

Winter Learning Journey - Day 5
One step at a time

Activity 1
Turning around my stomach turns inside out as I notice that I was separated from my group. As im shaking and biting my nails I gain the confidence to finally start moving to find my group. I slowly walk down the dusty narrow path I came from hoping I would see someone, anyone. walking for what seemed like forever towards nothing I hear a loud noise in the distance, I jump in fear and stat sprint down the path. Hearing the noise again I slow down and giggle, As I giggle I think to my self "you dumb it was just the sound of a bird leaving a tree/nest" then it goes off again but I was mistaken I start to nervously giggle before breaking down. sitting on the ground my heart drops when I hear footsteps coming closer and closer, then I realize it was one of my group mates. She picked me up and took me back to the rest of the group where they were waiting for me at the end of the trail.

Activity 2
Born and raised in New Zealand Rotorua, the famous actor Cliff Curtis has been featured in many rolls in The walking dead, live free or die hard, training day, blow and the NZ-made movies Boy and Whale rider. Before being a well know actor Cliff Curtis was featured in an oscar nominated film called The piano. In 2001 he nearly missed his flight from Auckland to LA to film the movie blow.

Bonus Activity
I would love to cycle the otago trail one day. It sounds really fun and cool, I really think that the views would be really beautiful and going out enjoying the sun, fresh air and getting a good exercise just all sounds too good to be true! It would be fun to just get outdoors and admire New Zealand for its true beauty.

3 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Limi

You're work is out of this world! when I was reading your story I could visualise every single moment. Keep up the great work :)

Unknown said...

Hey Limi!

I love that there is a little bit of humour in your story about being lost in the forest. It's nice that you didn't stress out about it but were able to laugh it off afterwards, realising that it's all ok!!

Nice work Limi!

Nicky

daniel said...

Hello Limiteti
Good job on completing day five of the winter learning journey. I also would like to cycle the Otago Central Rail Trail. Keep up the excellent job.
Daniel

Post a Comment