Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Lemon cupcake

Name: Limi 12 April 2016


WALT: Lemon cupcake


As my class Rm7 and I walked into the hall we grabbed a table and placed it in front of the stage. Everybody ran to the stage like leopards chasing their prey. “ Bang bang boom boom “ is all I could hear when I jumped on the stage.

After that Mrs Tu'akoi gave all of us cupcake liners and we all had to write our names on the bottom of it. Then Miss Lammas took them and put them in trase.


Then Miss Lammas carefully walked into the hall with all the ingredients in her two hands, she placed it on the table and Mrs Tu’akoi stepped in to take over the lesson. “ Okay open a document and write down these ingredients" One by one she read them out to us, and then she put it all together.

When Mrs Tu'akoi was grating the Rind off the lemon and into the mixture I could smell the lemon it smelt so good. Then Mrs put the batter into the liners and put them in the over for 20min. We walked back to class 30min before Lunch. 20min later the door opens and with cup cakes in Miss Lammas hands.


“Mmmmm” I said , I could smell the delicious lemon and yogurt cupcakes from across the room. I slowly got up and off my seat and walk towards the cup cakes.
The aroma of the cupcakes engulfed my nose with delight and joy, I just couldn't wait to take a bite. “Beep Beep Beeeep Beeeeeep I was about to go off like a bomb if I didn't get my cupcake soon.


“Limi” Mrs Tu'akoi said “ That's me “ I replied, I carefully took my cup cake and ran to my seat. I was jumping up and down up and down with excitement, I just couldn't wait to dig in.
As I lifted this delouise treat towards my mouth I could feel that the cupcake was still hot so that, would probably mean it would be extra deloice.  My first bite took me to the moon, it was so good and it was nice and soft.

I could really taste the lemon and yogurt, but if I had to change anything it would be nothing, because it was perfect just the way it was and, I just wish I had some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment