Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Discriptive writing on tasting chocolate eggs

March 2016

WALT: Tasting chocolate eggs

Smell: Sweet, dark chocolate

Taste: sweet, milo, milky,

Head: teacher talking about eating it, broke it off

Feel : rough, squishable, light.

See: tiny

Other: delight,mouth fill up with water,taste buds have a party, melts in mouth, stares back at me, a whole new world, filled up with joy, eyes went as big as a balloon,

“Time to taste some chocolate” Mrs Tu’akoi said to the class, My body filled up with joy and my eyes went as big as a balloon. She gave the chocolates out but when she handed my piece I heard a little bump from when she broke it off.

The chocolate stares back at me as my mouth fills up with water.The aroma of the chocolate engulfed my nose with delight. The chocolate piece looked very tiny but very delicious.  I couldn't wait to take a bite .As I picked it up I could feel that the texture on the chocolate was very rough but it also felt very squashable and light.

As I put it in my mouth it melt on my tongue, and it was like my taste buds were having a party, I felt like I was in a whole new world. It tasted like milo with sweet milk. I just wish I could have plenty more.

No comments:

Post a Comment