Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Speed Skills

Name : Limi

 WALT : speed skills game
 
Today in class when we did maths we had to go to a website called speed skills. This website is a maths game with 4 levels and each level has a different amount of challenges in them.It also test how fast you can answer the questions. The hardest math level in speed skills, is level 4 order of operations. Order of operations is all about BODMAS. BODMAS means: B - brackets O - of D - division M - multiplication A - addition and   S - subtraction. Anyways this game is easy and hard but I know that I, have lots of fun playing it. This game is really fun and I think if you play it, you would have a blast.

 If you want to play the game then click here.      Just click play as guest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have played this game.

Unknown said...

I have played this game.

Post a Comment