Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

All about me poem

This week in class we for topic we wrote a poem about ourselves. We had to write one of them but I asked the teacher if I could do 2 and he said "yes". so this is what I came up with.
Name: Limi 18 February 2016

WALT: All about me poems

My name is Limi I think I'm the best
I think I'm better than all the rest.

When I run I'm really fast
When I'm with my friends I have a blast.

I love my dog yes I do
I don't have many pets but how about you.

L-
I- intelligent
M- My
I- I love writing stories

G- Great in Sports
A- A talented artist
L- love my dog dearly
I- Is in love with KFC and Mc Donald's and butter chicken
K- kind some times
I- Is in love with singing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great piece of work Limi! Keep it up

Post a Comment