Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 6/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity

Winter Learning Journey - Day 6
Native Aotearoa

Activity 1
As My stomach turned inside out
I started to doubt.
I didn't want to leave the boat ( waka )
I should say I have a sore throat!
Stepping on new land I fear for what's ahead
but it's too late to go back because we have already spread!

Activity 2
At Matariki you can watch fireworks, The kapa haka group perform and look at the 7 stars!
First you and your family can enjoy a lovely performance by the kapa haka group, they sing and dance and its all for free!
The second thing you can do is look at the 7 stars, using a telescope to help you see the stars in the sky.
And at the end of the day you can enjoy the bright colours in the sky as they set off a bunch of fire works!

Bonus Activity
From my opinion I really think that...

The First haka video came - #2
Because : I liked their formation but I couldn't quite hear them, as much as I could hear the second video.

The Second haka video came -#1
Because: I really liked their formation and the way that their movements were in sync, I also really loved the way that their voices over flooded the crowds cheering, I was just stunned.

The Last haka video came - #3
Because : It didn't look like they knew where to stand, they weren't as loud as the second video and it was also really short.

They were all so amazing but the second haka video caught my eye the best!

4 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Limi

I like youre work! what I like most is the poem. My favourite bit was "As My stomach turned inside out." It really tells me the feeling you had. Keep up the amazing work and see you in Term 3 :)

Unknown said...

Hi Limi!

You're poem is really intriguing! I like that you talk about the fear that you're experiencing as you discover the new country. I don't think it would be an easy task, in fact it would be quite a challenge and the thought of not knowing what might be there is frightening to me!

Nice rhyming, too!

Well done Limi, Nicky

Unknown said...

Hello Limi
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I really like how you explained why you ranked them the way that you did.

daniel said...

Hello Limiteti
Good job on completing day six of the winter learning journey. Your poem is definitely one of the best that I have seen so far. Keep up the fabulous work.
Daniel

Post a Comment