Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

My Easter basket

15/4/2014
My EASTER activities























Today I made a Easter basket with little eggs in it and this is how I did it in the game. First I got four eggs and I put them in boiling water for a few minutes. secondly I took the eggs out and put in a boil.After that I got four food colorings,four boils,one judge of water and white vinegar. Next I poured the water in the four boils also the vinegar and I put the food coloring in when I finished the food coloring I put the eggs in and left it in there for about ten minutes then I took it out and I let it dry.After that I had to decorate my eggs so I picked poker dois,stars,love hearts and fancy things. When I finished I had to chose a basket and decorate around it I also had to pick a card. This is how I did my Easter eggs and basket.


No comments:

Post a Comment