Pages

Saturday 18 January 2020

Activity 3 : Concluding the journey

Day 5 : Friday 10th January (late post)
Activity 3 : Concluding the journey

Image result for summer learning

Personally I really enjoyed Week 1, Day 3, Activity 3, for that activity I created a poster of my brothers dream job and how I was going to help him achieve his goal, to me that was my favourite one because I really did like getting to know more about him, personally I also liked the recent activity where we said our points of views towards the Royal family's dance (but that definitely comes second). The activity I enjoyed the least would have to be when talking about people I look up to, mainly because there are not so many people I look up to and sometimes I look up to different people for different reasons which was really hard to choose from. Three things I learnt while completing the program was that...

1. I can do anything I put my mind to
2. I must learn to read instructions properly to get best results and do the activitys correctly
3. learning is more fun when not being forced and pressured to complete it

This program was an amazing experience and I loved every moment of it, although some times I was not able to submit my post on time due to personal reasons, I had a blast!. By saying that, I really can not think of anything they can improve on, and if they really are looking for something to change I know that it will only make these activitys much greater. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Limiteti,
My name is Vitaraag and I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year. WOW! Congratulations on completing the whole Summer Learning Journey. 60 activities, that is tons of writing and effort into this. I remember when I finished the SLJ. I was, so relived. Do you feel the same? I am looking forward to seeing you comment on other people's blog. Once again congrats on accomplishing something massive. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Vitaraag

Daniel said...

Hello Limiteti

My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing all of the activities! I think that you have done a lot of hard work and you must have learnt heaps! It's great that you learnt that you can do anything if you put your mind to it - humans can achieve incredible things when they are determined and engaged. Best of luck to you for next year, I know that you'll have a head start on your learning thanks to your holiday efforts.

Daniel

Heather Collins said...

Well done on posting and continuing to participate and completing the SLJ this year. What could you do now to be a climate changemaker Limi? Keep re-checking your blogging and commenting on others and replying to EVERY comment on your postings to increase your chance of winning the Nintendo Switch and to keep up your learning over the college break!

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Limiteti!

I am back to commenting on your blog! A BIG congratulations to you for finishing the SLJ program! That's awesome!

I can not wait to catch up with your posts! If my memory serves correctly, you had some pretty outstanding posts!

Again, congratulations on finishing the program!!

- Riiana

Erica said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

You did it! You completed all the activities. Ka pai! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed working through the Summer Learning Journey. The activities are so much fun. I really enjoyed reading through your blog posts, and I still have more to read through which I'm looking forward to!

Please keep rechecking your blogs - people will be leaving you comments and I'm sure they'd love to hear back from you. Also, commenting on others who have left questions or comments on your SLJ to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Nga mihi
Erica

Post a Comment