Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Activity 1 : Talk show host

Day 3 : Wednesday 8th January
Activity 1 : Talk show host

Image result for work or study

I've thought about this many times before and when I was little I wanted to be a lawyer, but now that I see how much of an impact a teacher has to many peoples lives its really opened my eyes up to that option. After school I want to either study to become a teacher or train to become a police officer, but in some time I know that I will switch over to either job after a couple of years. If I was too keep studying straight after school I would find a part-time job that doesn't clash with my classes. Although, the future is forever a mystery and maybe ill change my mind by the time I get to year 13, but all I know now is that I'll learn to earn.

3 comments:

Heather Collins said...

You can be whatever you want to be Limi - lawyer, teacher, police office, volley ball player - just be yourself and be happy! Keep blogging and commenting on others in the SLJ to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the college break which is rapidly coming to an end!

Erica said...

Talofa lava Limiteti,

There is a striking similarity between all your dream jobs, and it's that they all involve helping people in different shapes and forms. Having people like you in society that care deeply about helping out other people learn and succeed is such a special thing! I know that whatever you choose as your career, you'll be fantastic at it.

I'm currently studying teaching at the moment. I was inspired both by my mum and my teachers during school, as I saw how rewarding teaching was for both the students and my teachers. I really enjoy learning how to become the best teacher I can be. I'm sure if you decide to become a teacher, you'll love it too :)

There is one thing I'd like to add - while it is important to learn to earn, also remember to learn for passion as well. Being passionate about what you're learning can give you such a sense of fulfillment!

I'm excited to read and comment on more of your blog posts :)

Nga mihi
Erica

Anonymous said...

Hello Limiteti!

Those are awesome careers to want to enter into. Do you have any passions that could potentially help you get closer to any of those jobs?

Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment