Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

First Netball training

First Netball training       23/July/2014

On Wednesday just after morning tea Room 9 and I went to the court to learn about netball.First we took off our jumpers and jackets because it was going to be really hot doing netball.Then we had to line back up outside of the class ready to go,I could not wait.When we got there I was so excited to play.Next a lady came out and her name was Donna. She was the one who was going to teach us netball.The first activity we did was a warm up. We had to stand on the yellow line and Donna told us to go to the other yellow line. When I was doing it my thighs were hurting so I just took my time but I went quite fast. After that we played a game called friendly fire she told us we had to get in 3 or 2 pairs. I was buddies with Jasmine, we had to get a ball and stand across from our partners.  Then when donna said friendly we had to do over head pass and when she said fire we had to try and get our partner's foot if we got it we’d get a point and if we didn't it’s their turn to have a go.Then we moved on to the next activity we had to go behind a dot. The colours were red, blue, and green. I went in the blue team, two people from each team had to help, one had to hold the hula hoop and the other had to go behind the hoop to catch the ball and throw it back to us.The hoop started at the bottom of the floor the blue team won because they got over 20 points and the other team got under 10 then the hoop went up and we had to do chest pass the blue team won again.Then we moved on to the next game the girls had to get into one circle and the boys in another, we got two balls and we had to pass them around the circle and if we dropped the ball we have to sit down.Finally Donna saw the other class and then we put our hands in the middle and threw them up in the air and said Room 9’s the best.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

***Limi*** I like your work.
you have done a good job at it.
It is lovely.

Post a Comment