Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Activity 3 : Hidden figures

Day 2 : Tuesday 31st December
Activity 3 : Hidden figures














To me I thought that this app was really good, although it did get very hard and difficult to understand what the coding app had wanted for me to do. The coding was very and I enjoyed playing it very much although the explanations should be a bit more clear and simple for people (like me) to understand. I was able to reach up to level 6 but only completed up to level 5.

- Happy New Years Eve











2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Check out The Grinch's hour of code Limi - it's quite fun and festive! https://www.grinchhourofcode.com/

Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Limiteti,

Yess!! The coding was pretty difficult. Would you be interested in using that website again? ANd would you reccomend it to anyone?

Sincerely,
Riiana

Post a Comment