Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Letter to the principal

Name: Limi 18 May 2017

Dear Mr Hendricks.

Today I am writing this letter to inform you about why I should be one of your helpers. I know that you have a variety of pupils to select from, but I think that you should really consider choosing me. I know that I am capable of being a wonderful and trustful helper. I am a good communicator and I like to help those in need. As I teach others to be responsible, good and helpful, I might be able to learn some more things that benefit to my needs. So while I help others to learn I can learn too. So if you give me this task to do I promise to complete it with the best of my abilities. I really hope you think hard on choosing me and If you do I think you're doing the right thing.

Yours sincerely:

Limi


( I wrote this letter for our principal, who came around our classes asking for people to be a helper. A helper was meant to help certain people who were selected by him and another man. there were only 5 spaces for the job, but if you wanted to get chosen you had to write a paragraph. This paragraph had to have good grammar, spelling and strong vocabulary. After a week or two he choose six kids, and I was happy I was one of them) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi limi

Nice work I like the way you said trustful helper.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Limi on being selected as a Mentor for the Learning through Adventure project...I'm very proud of you!

Post a Comment