Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

This is me

This is me

Hi I am a girl and I am 9 years old.  My name is limi.  I live in the awesome suburb of Glen Innes , in Auckland, New Zealand.  I go to the best school in our area called Glen Innes I am proud of my black and green uniform and wear it daily to school.

I have brown eyes, and goldfish and brown hair.  Sometimes I colour my hair.

The things I like doing at school are Math,playing tennis and swimming.  Going swimming everyday is so cool.I also love writing and updating my blog every week It is cool to see so many people from all over the world reading my writing.

Like all the students in my class, I like food.  I enjoy eating sushi,yogurt,cake,chicken sandwiches, and ice cream,but my favourite is butter chicken.

I have many friends at school too.  In school we get together to play I love playing with my best friend’s are Rebecca,Siunipa,Tuakana, Kuraia and Richelle. Sometime we get together after school for a game.

Glen Innes is a amazing place to be in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Limi I really loved what you have wrote.
Why is butter chicken your favourite ?

Unknown said...

because it has the nice juicy taste and all of it together is just delich thats why I love butter chicken.

Post a Comment